- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Scale 5 (range point 11 £24,693 - point 15 £26,520 FTE)
Specialist Teaching Assistant - The Swan Centre @ Strand on the Green Schools
Dates: Immediate start - Closing date 12/12/21
Salary: Scale 5 (Range point 11 £24,693 – Point 15 £26,520 FTE)
Location: Strand on the Green Infant and Nursery and Strand on the Green Junior
Schools, Thames Rd, Chiswick, W4 3NX - London Borough of Hounslow
Headteachers: Vanessa Townsend (Infants) and Ruth Woods (Juniors)
Contract type: Full Time – 39 weeks a year – Term time only
Swan Centre (ASC Provision)
Specialist teaching assistant required immediately. Candidates should ideally be qualified to at least NVQ level 2/NNEB or equivalent and be experienced in working with children with ASC, to join our ASC unit - The Swan Centre. We are seeking an excellent teaching assistant who has passion and skills in supporting children with autism across the primary age range.
Strand on the Green Infant and Nursery and Strand on the Green Junior School share a site and are very successful schools, both committed to inclusion. We are looking for highly a motivated teaching assistant who will relish the opportunities this post offers.
We will offer you:
• Strong, supportive leadership teams that encourage initiative
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A new purpose-built workplace at the heart of our schools
• An opportunity to be a part of this exciting and stimulating new development
• A great team spirit and the support of hard working and enthusiastic colleagues
• Diverse and sparky children from great families
• A fantastic, easily accessible location by the river in Chiswick.
Strand Schools are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For an application pack, please contact the Junior school office preferably by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 8994 7847.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.