- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Fixed term - 1 Year initially
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade 5 SCP 13-19 Term time only plus 2 weeks
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Minimum of Level 2 Diploma in Sport in at
least one sport or Level 2 / 3 NGB Qualification in more than one sport
- Numeracy / literacy skills at a level
equivalent to NQF Level 2
- Employed experience as a Sports Coach / TA
Level 4 with responsibility for sport
- High expectations of children’s achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Be very well organised and contribute to a
highly effective team
- To have responsibility for the care, guidance
and support of children with Special Educational Needs
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Experience in working within Early Years, KS1
What the school offers its staff
- SLE for PE
- Well resourced sports provision
- Motivated children who are eager to learn
- A very supportive school community
- Quality CPD
Commitment to safeguarding
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The effective safeguarding of children can only be achieved by putting children at the centre of a system where we listen and hear what they say. Every individual within Claremont Primary School will play their part.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Claremont Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 640 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
We are an outward looking school, actively engaging and celebrating the diversity of our wider community. We provide a welcoming environment and implement a creative, enquiry based curriculum. We provide a range of enrichment activities and visits and ensure school is a physically secure, emotionally safe and a socially supportive environment. We offer opportunities for collaborative learning and development at all levels.
Arranging a visit to Claremont Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.