- Job role
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
- Teachers Main Pay Scale ( Outer London) £33,383 - £45,766
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Subject Leader of Religious Studies to cover a period of maternity leave from Summer 2022. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to academic excellence, be enthusiastic about the subject and work to embrace our mantra of achievement for all. The post involves managing the RS team and curriculum in addition to planning and delivering high quality lessons. We are looking for an individual who can instill a love for the subject and a desire to learn in our pupils from KS3 to KS5.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Plus TLR2c £7,016
Applying for the job
Please visit Glenthorne High School website for more details.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.