Mainscale to UPS £25,714 - £41,604
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher, an effective team player and be committed to raising the aspirations and achievement of all students.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 Science within a secondary school, delivering outstanding results.
• A calm, understanding and friendly personality.
• The ability to manage behaviour and help students focus on any given task, encouraging students to interact with others and engage in a range of learning activities.
• A professional, dedicated and resilient approach.
• Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative.
• The ability to establish good relationships with students, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs.
• The ability to help plan, deliver and assess outstanding learning opportunities for all.
• The capability to develop others and improve the quality of provision within the Science Department.
TLR2C £7017 pa
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form attached and email to Mrs K Emmerson on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Up to 563 pupils
11 to 16
About Huntcliff School
Huntcliff School is a popular school sharing a site with Saltburn Primary School on a joint learning campus. We are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed Subject Leader of Science, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational leader or aspiring leader to join our rapidly improving school.
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere.
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve.
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents.
• Opportunities for career development.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust can offer you a professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with collaborative schools that are passionate about the progress and development of every student.
Arranging a visit to Huntcliff School
Candidates should contact the school in the first instance either by telephone 01287 621010 or via email email@example.com for the attention of Mrs K Emmerson.