Subject Leader Citizenship
This job expired on 16 April 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours per week
- Teachers Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Range
What skills and experience we're looking for
Do you have the passion for Citizenship and the ability to lead?
We are delighted to present this exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to create an outstanding Citizenship department for our Academy. We are looking for a professional who:
- Has the creativity and drive to be integral in leading us to put Citizenship at the heart of our curriculum
- Has the ability to develop a strategic approach to meet academy objectives, with a focus on student wellbeing and achievement
- Is passionate about their subject
This role is offered with a TLR2c allowance. Please refer to the attached documents for full details of this exciting role, our ideal candidate and to learn more about The University of Brighton Academy Trust.
What the school offers its staff
We truly value the experience, dedication, and commitment of all our employees and believe in the power of motivated and happy staff. This is why we seek to enrich and reward our employees wherever we can, by offering a wide range of exciting and useful employee benefits. These include:
- Automatic annual pay increments
- High quality continuous professional development and support for your career progression
- A strong commitment to your health & wellbeing including; onsite Wellbeing Champions, designated Mental Health Ambassadors, flexible working opportunities from Day 1, and Employee Assistance programme
- Generous public sector pension scheme
- Discounts on retail & travel
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Charity Giving
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust; a family of infant, primary and secondary schools based in Sussex.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Burgess Hill Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1036 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Burgess Hill Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
TThe Burgess Hill Academy At The Burgess Hill Academy, we challenge and support our students so that they aim high. Academic learning is our central focus, backed up by a strong belief in enhancing our students’ wellbeing and creating employable adults for the future. It’s an exciting time for our Academy. Classrooms and science labs have been updated and improved and we’ve revitalised outdoor areas fit for today’s students. The academy is committed to ensuring that every pupil leaves with the qualifications, enrichment experiences and employability skills they need for life. It has a published admissions number of 240 and total capacity of 1200.
Arranging a visit to The Burgess Hill Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex