- Job role
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Outer London Payscale £38 - £45k + TLR 2.3 (£7,017)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Religious Studies teacher to lead our successful department and contribute to the wider school. RS is based in a designated area with interactive whiteboards in each room and access to laptop facilities. GCSE and Post 16 recruitment is high and students value RS and its courses. In addition to RS/Philosophy, the RS department teaches LIFE (PSHE) - an interactive and stimulating course held in high regard by students.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 2055 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Cheam High School
What we can offer you:
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
The school is situated in Cheam, 30 minutes train journey from London Victoria and a short distance from Surrey, Merton, Croydon and Kingston. The successful candidate will be provided with a laptop.