St John’s is looking for a full time KS2 teacher who is passionate about making a difference for every single child to come and join our school. We are a friendly and professional team who value the importance of getting on well together so that our school community can learn well and flourish. We have high expectations for our learners and go the extra mile to enable every child to succeed, no matter what their starting points might be.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming school with a strong, positive and caring Christian ethos
- Fantastic children who are keen to achieve their best
- A professional and dedicated team, who are committed to our continual drive to improve.
- Opportunities for continued professional development and collaboration within and beyond our school as a member of DSAT-Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and creative class teacher to join our committed, inclusive staff team who
- is passionate about teaching and learning and enabling all children to achieve success
- Can commit to working in partnership with the Head teacher and other staff both at St John’s Primary and across DSAT
- is able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents and staff;
- Is able to contribute fully to school life.
- Is keen to better their professional practice no matter what stage they are at.
- Can support the Christian ethos of the school.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office if you would like to visit.
St John's CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.