11 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
8 June 2023 at 11:59pm
24 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who wants to join us in making a difference for our children?
The Governors of Kingswood Parks Primary School are looking to appoint a motivated and dedicated teacher to join our KS1 team from September 2023.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a passionate, hardworking, qualified Teacher
- Have successful subject leadership experience
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Have a belief that all children are capable of great things and learning should be fun
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Have high expectations of everyone within the school community
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
What the school offers its staff
Work for Humber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
The following benefits are available to employees within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension & Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Parental and dependent care leave
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers (applicable if already enrolled pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent & Fixed Term Contracted Employees
- 20% Discounted Gym Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
- Display Screen User Eye Tests
- Continuous Professional Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior Leadership Courses
- Supportive staff, committed to improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassador and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Further details about the role
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Kingswood Parks Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 664 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Kingswood Parks Primary School is a large primary school on the Kingswood development, north of Hull. It has places for 630 pupils aged 3-11. Kingswood Parks Primary School is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school and puts the relationship between school, home and the community at the heart of all that it does. The school particularly values the arts and ensure that all pupils have access to a vibrant and purposeful curriculum. Kingswood Park Primary School as a sponsored academy in September 2014 and joined Humber Education Trust in September 2020.
Arranging a visit to Kingswood Parks Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Luke's Primary School
Grange Lane North, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1BN
Crosby Primary School
Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN15 6AS
Bushfield Road Infant School
Bushfield Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 1NA
The Green Way Academy
21st Avenue, Hull, HU6 8HD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull