This job expired on 20 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 February 2023 at 11:59pm
2 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 19.5 hrs per week
- Fixed term - Until 31/08/2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810
- £16,800 - £23,286
What skills and experience we're looking for
St Paul’s is a community day school for both boys and girls aged between 3 and 11 years.
At St Paul’s we aim to provide a fun, caring and inspiring learning environment, where pupils can flourish from their starting points, making good progress both personally and academically. We take a lot of time and care to ensure that all experiences are good ones, right from the very start of a child’s learning journey.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher for our Year 5 class.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
What the school offers its staff
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
Further details about the role
Interviews will take place: Monday 27th February 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
About St Paul's Community Primary and Nursery School, Spalding
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 220 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01775 723326
Arranging a visit to St Paul's Community Primary and Nursery School, Spalding
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Northborough Primary School
Church Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE6 9BN
St Paul's Community Primary and Nursery School, Spalding
Queens Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2JQ
Scalford Drive, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 4TR
The Isaac Newton Primary School
Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7DG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln