- Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Teacher job summary
Teacher – Permanent, Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Ridgeway Primary Academy
Required for September, 2022.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, exciting team within our energised and expanding Academy? Are you proud, unique and ambitious? We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic teacher to work at our Academy. We are an inclusive and vibrant school and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to see their hard work make a tangible difference to the futures of our children and to the community we serve. Applications will have a proven track record of successful teaching and learning in a primary setting.
The successful candidate will:
• Have drive, passion, determination and boundless energy;
• Have high expectations of him/herself, all children and the school community as a whole;
• Love a skills and experience based curriculum;
• Have an excellent understanding of assessment data;
• Be a teacher who never gives up on children and finds ways to inspire them to make as much progress as possible;
• Actively contribute to the development of community relationships;
• Work effectively with parents and families;
• Be open to new ways of working.
We can offer:
• A dynamic staff team committed to self-evaluation and improvement;
• Wonderful, friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
• Supportive and committed sponsors, governors and trustees.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on Monday 27 June 2022 and interviews will take place week commencing 4 July 2022. Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Melissa Dobrianski, HR Manager, Tyne Coast Academy Trust, St George’s Avenue, South Shields, NE34 6ET.
Ridgeway Primary Academy and Tyne Coast Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS with barred list check.
Application packs and further information can be found on the Tyne Coast Academy Trust website https://www.tynecoastacademytrust.co.uk/join-our-team-current-vacancies/ or by contacting Melissa Dobrianski, HR Manager at email@example.com
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.