This vacancy would be suited to ECTs, although applications would also be welcome from teachers with a wider experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to promoting our Christian distinctiveness.
- Be willing to take advantage of training opportunities that allow you to further develop your skills.
- Have enthusiasm, drive and commitment to the development of excellence.
- Be committed to creating a nurturing environment that stimulates positive behaviour and well-being.
- Share our vision for outstanding primary school practice and development.
- Be an excellent team player with the highest expectations of themselves.
- Be involved in all aspects of school life.
Coleshill C of E Primary School is a two form entry primary, inspected by Ofsted as Good in February 2022, with a flourishing nursery taking children from two years old.
The school is part of the Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust, a dynamic and supportive MAT committed to “life in its fullness” for all, and who understand the importance of investment in people, including providing exceptional support for teachers coming into the profession. As a MAT, we have a network of 18 primary schools in the region, and an association with the Ambition Institute and their Ambition Early Career Framework Induction to ensure the highest quality experience for new to teaching professionals.
We can offer you:
- A committed and collaborative Senior Leadership Team, Local Academy Board and Multi-Academy Trust.
- Teaching and support staff colleagues with high expectations of behaviour, learning and personal development.
- A caring culture with a commitment to providing the best for our children, including pastoral support based on a restorative approach.
- Employee schemes and a supportive environment to help ensure positive wellbeing for all.
We believe our school should be a place where we all want to be – where our strong values are lived out by everyone within school, from our well behaved children who want to learn, to our dedicated colleagues who are as committed to quality first teaching as you are.
Our school stands at the heart of the community it serves, and benefits from extensive open space and an ongoing programme of investment in the grounds and buildings. Our easily accessible location makes commuting from Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Lichfield and the surrounding areas simple.
As part of the team you will be supported by your partner teacher, with PPA designed to allow you to work together on planning the delivery of the Coleshill curriculum, whilst also enjoying the autonomy to bring your own unique experiences to the classroom. We understand the importance of the broad and deep learning opportunities that allow children to engage with their learning and flourish. Music and sport in particular are our passions - we look forward to hearing about yours.
Coleshill C of E Primary School & Nursery and Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust (BDMAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.