Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
The Governing Body of The Redeemer Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher with potential for TLR responsibility. The TLR will be flexible and dependent on experience and skills.
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves their job and takes pride in everything they do.
• Will promote and celebrate the inclusive, Christian ethosof the school and enthuse our children to enjoy their leaning to achieve lifelong success.
• Has the ability to promote and secure quality first teaching throughout school that is creative.
• As a strong Church School, that part of the Benefice of The Redeemer and has strong links with the local community, you will be an approachable and caring person who can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community, always having the children's learning, attainment and well-being at the heart of every decision.
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of effective teaching and learning in Primary Education
Potential for a TLR
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
418 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Blackburn the Redeemer CofE Primary
We can offer you:
• Delightful, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
• Considerate, hard-working staff committed to raising standards in the classroom and beyond.
• A highly supportive Governing Board, fully committed to the ongoing development of the whole school.
• A caring, strong and supportive Christian community, where children are motivated, ready and eager to learn.
• Opportunities to further develop your leadership skills, working in collaboration with the Governing Body.
• Positive partnerships with our supportive families, the parish and the wider community.
• A commitment to your personal and professional development