- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Are you a creative teacher who is passionate about children’s learning? Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher and leader?
If so, you may be just the right person to join our team from January 2022. We are recruiting for an Early Years practitioner to join our fantastic team. We are looking for a visionary and enthusiastic educator of Early Years to take our good provision in Nursery and Reception to the next level of its development. The successful candidate will enjoy reaching the highest levels of success while creating innovative approaches to Early Years education with our talented children, within a very supportive community of children, parents and professionals.
We are seeking to appoint an amazing part – time (0.4) teacher who:
• Has a proven track record of successful teaching in Reception/Nursery/EYFS environment
• Has up to date knowledge of the EYFS framework
• A genuine commitment to creating an inspiring and stimulating child-centred learning environment
• Can lead by example and be an inspiration to both children and staff
• Is committed to improving teaching and raising standards through the setting of high expectations
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Can work as part of a school team both in the unit and across the school
• Has creativity, flair and can enable all children to achieve their very best
• Will support the school’s Christian ethos and values.
• Could support in the development of EYFS unit as well as an area of the curriculum
We can offer:
• A friendly and caring staff team.
• Enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved children.
• Support in your professional development through training and continuing professional development.
• A commitment to collaborative working
• Working within a caring Trust
• Strong links with other local schools and within our community.
Pay: Teachers Main Scale 1-6.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 270 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Christopher Rawlins Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Christopher Rawlins Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is a Primary School with a nursery class provision in Adderbury near Banbury, Oxfordshire. There are currently 259 children on roll. In recent years the school has grown and now has a one and half class entry (45 children) in Reception to Year 4. In February 2020 the school joined the Oxfordshire Diocesan School Trust.
Arranging a visit to Christopher Rawlins Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Our pupils are really excited about their learning and we are too! This is a great opportunity to come and work with us. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. An application pack can be posted or collected on request. For further details please contact us on (01295 810497) or email: email@example.com