- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS 1- 6 (£25,714-£36,961) FTE per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and inspiring EYFS, Phonics Lead and primary Reception teacher to join a very dedicated, friendly, and supportive team. We welcome applications from both Catholic and non-Catholic applicants.
We are looking for a new Lead with a strong vision for excellence rooted firmly in what is best for our youngest pupils.
If you are an experienced Early Years Teacher with a thorough understanding of how young children develop and learn and you feel ready for an opportunity to shape the direction of our EYFS provision, we would love to hear from you.
The Successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
• Model our values and help us to develop outstanding provision across the curriculum
• Be an outstanding teacher, or, consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
• Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 402 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Saint Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy
St Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy is a large primary school with a popular and thriving EYFS Unit (Nursery and Reception) on site. With strong community links and a child-centred ethos, our Early Years Team is staffed by dedicated professionals who put children’s development at the heart of the services we offer.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious and genuinely inclusive school
• A positive and progressive working environment
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
Arranging a visit to Saint Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01724 843722 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.