Would you like to work in a welcoming and happy village school which is at the centre of the community situated in a beautiful setting in the heart of rural Somerset overlooking the Somerset levels and the distant Mendip Hills?
Required ASAP is a teacher for this four-class village school close to Glastonbury teaching a split class of year 2/3
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher(s) to provide quality first teaching at our friendly inclusive school which is at the centre of the local community.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour
- be enthusiastic, positive, approachable and able to work effectively as part of a small team.
- have a good understanding of inclusion
- be committed to developing the well-being and potential of all children within a nurturing environment where children feel safe, valued and excited to learn
- teach a broad and engaging curriculum; planning effective learning sequences
- be able to successfully lead and develop subject areas. (Please outline your curriculum strengths in your supporting statement)
Our Magical Meare Team offers:
- A warm, well established and welcoming environment with tremendous outdoor facilities/resources
- Supportive Governing Body
- Great staff
- Enthusiastic, caring and curious children
We are a disability confident committed employer.
Please contact the school office 01458 860228 to arrange a tour of the school.
Closing Date: 1stFebruary 2023. Interview date(s) Monday 6thFebruary 2023.
Our school is committed to safeguarding our children. The successful applicants will require an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, medical clearance, two references and all relevant pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.