Teacher - KS2
This job expired on 29 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
29 May 2023 at 9:33am
19 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time, Monday to Friday.
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We have a vacancy for an energetic and proactive Key Stage 2 class teacher who would like to be part of an enthusiastic, committed and successful team. Exact year group to be agreed depending on your experience.
Ightham Primary School received a full Ofsted inspection in March 2020 and the school was graded as Outstanding in all areas. The report noted that: "Pupils behaviour is impeccable.Parents are extremely positive about the school. Leaders ensure that all staff receive training to become experts in their field."
Experienced teachers and ECTs are welcome to apply for this post.
We are looking for:
- A strong knowledge of theKey Stage 2 Curriculum.
- A reflective, caring practitioner who maintains very high expectations.
- A teacher that will "go the extra mile" for each and every child.
- An excellent role model who will motivate and inspire children.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure a consistent approach both within the classroom and across the school.
- A creative, imaginative and inspiring approach to bringing the curriculum alive and making it relevant for all children.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A superb location in which to come to work each and every day.
- An active school community with extremely supportive parents.
- A supportive, dedicated and experienced teachingteam.
- A commitment to professional development.
- The second largest woodland area of any primary school in Kent.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ightham Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ightham Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01732 882405
Our aim is to provide a stimulating learning environment that offers an adventure for the mind and a care for the individual in a safe secure environment. Ightham Primary School is situated in an idyllic rural setting and caters for up to 210 pupils accommodated in seven classes. We place the children, who are well behaved and motivated, at the heart of everything that we do. They benefit from many opportunities to take part in the excellent range of academic, physical and creative activities that we offer, both during and at the end of the school day. We received an Ofsted inspection in March 2020 and the school was graded as outstanding in all areas.
Arranging a visit to Ightham Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Gabriel's CofE Primary School
Churchill Gardens Road, London, SW1V 3AG
Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
Shernhall Street, London, E17 3EA
Inspirational Early Years Teacher at Q1E Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
All Saints' CofE Primary School
3 - 19 Hanover Road, London, SW19 1EB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway