Tinsley Meadows Primary School, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 1SG
8 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
1 November 2021 at 9:00am
11 October 2021
Teacher Suitable for early career teachers
Fixed term (asap - 14.04.2022 or sooner if substantive post holder returns sooner)
£25,714 - £36,961
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy as cover for maternity leave until Easter 2022. You will be in a year 3 class, therefore candidates should have an excellent understanding of both Y3 and KS 2 curriculum.
We are looking for someone who will:
- have high expectations for every child
- be enthusiastic about learning
- be innovative and creative
- have a record of good to outstanding teaching or a strong commitment to developing your
practice to become outstanding
- be an effective team player and contribute to the whole school community
- have a strong understanding of the national curriculum
In return we offer:
- a happy, friendly and lively school where staff and children are all committed to success
- the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally with fantastic CPD
opportunities through our Teaching School and MAT
- an inclusive, creative and supportive environment
- a strong leadership team with a clear vision for the future
- Our school is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We value each other's identity
and we are committed to promoting opportunities for all by ensuring equity across the MAT.
Together, we learn and grow by embracing multiple perspectives, experiences, and cultures.
Our differences are our strengths.
- Accommodations will be provided upon request to support applicants with disabilities
throughout the recruitment process.
- Flexible working will be considered if suitable for the role.
Applying for the job
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Completed applications are then returned to the same email address.
Alternatively, you can ring school on 0114 2441842 to request a pack.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy is part of Five Rivers Multi Academy Trust which has outcomes for children at the forefront of its vision. We have a vast amount of experience in raising attainment, which, in turn, helps us to raise children's aspirations for a happier, safer and more positive future.
We are a leading Sheffield school for children aged 2-11 and are also a successful Teaching School who offer school to school support both locally and regionally. Our teaching school offers our staff the opportunity to access outstanding CPD and ensures that our practice is always based on current research.
We are a school that invests heavily in staff to ensure that they are equipped with the tools and techniques to excel in this significantly rewarding environment. We know great talent when we see it and we no not underestimate the power of professional and personal development. We provide high quality CPD, coaching opportunities, networking and team teaching so as to create strong, effective and inspirational leaders of the future. We also support trainee teachers through Teach First and Schools Direct routes and have a successful record of contributing towards quality training packages to develop outstanding practice. We invest in our staff and understand the importance of creating a strong work/life balance.
Arranging a visit to Tinsley Meadows Primary School
Visits to school are strongly recommended. candidates can contact the school on the above number to arrange a visit.