post offers exciting challenges and opportunities for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be committed to
making a difference to children and:
- will be a strong classroom practitioner with a good knowledge of the National
- will have consistently high expectations of all children and staff
- have good interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain
positive relationships with pupils, parents/carers and colleagues.
return Barrow Hall can offer you;
- enthusiastic and well behaved children with outstanding attitudes to
- a friendly and welcoming working environment, with hard working and
committed staff and a supportive Board of Governors
- supportive and dedicated parents/carers
- a positive and caring ethos
- commitment to your continuous professional development
of Governors wish to appoint a strong primary practitioner to join the school’s
team to cover a period or maternity leave. The role includes delivering
teaching to classes from Y1-6 during PPA and Leadership Time. Approximately two
days of this time will be with one class
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
Please note that online searches of shortlisted candidates may be done as part of due diligence checks.
This job post has expired.