Art and design
MPS/UPS (Outer London) £29,915 - £45,766 + TLR2a (£2,873)
Required from April or September 2021
We require an enthusiastic teacher of Art & Design and Photography to join a dynamic and highly successful Art & Design Department. Art is taught at KS3, 4 and 5 in three interconnecting rooms and a Sixth Form art studio and a photography suite linked to a dark room.
There is a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities for students in a very well equipped Department. As well an A level, Photography is also offered to Year 8 students on a rota system.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students
- Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for the academy and its learners
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications are shortlisted for interview as they are received so early application is encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 10.00am on Monday 8 February 2021
Interview date: w/c 8 February 2021
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
What Orleans Park has to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- fortnightly CPD sessions
- Sixth Form in new buildings and facilities that opened in September 2014
- employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
- situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- staff travel card loans
- CycleschemeMore on how to apply