Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Art and design
Fixed term (1 year)
salary range is £29,915 - £45,766 (FTE) £17,949 - £27,460 (actual)
An enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Art is required to join our school and teach an innovative curriculum that allows our students to achieve their best possible outcomes.
More on how to apply
The successful candidate:
• Exemplary and inspiring in their teaching and be able to share good practice with colleagues, enabling them to do likewise.
• Highly organised, motivational and flexible.
• An inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential.
• Reflective in classroom and leadership practice.
• Dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others.
• Be flexible and a good team player.
The appointed teacher will be able to support the ethos of the school and help maintain the core values of integrity, respect and humility. they will have the highest expectations of the students and create drive and ambition for them to succeed in Art and beyond.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
1057 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Richard Challoner School
Secondary Academy in New Malden, rated Outstanding at its last Ofsted inspection.
Manor Drive North, New Malden, Surrey KT3 5PE
We are proud of the values we hold most dear and the exemplary students that pass through our doors. Our emphasis upon learning, teaching and outstanding behaviour is reflected in each and every Ofsted report and our pupils are also renowned for their success in extra-curricular sporting activities at a local and national level.
We have high expectations and high aspirations for every one of our students. We encourage our students to be individuals and to take responsibility for their choices as well as teaching them about tolerance and respect towards others.
Our aim is to ensure that each one has access to the best possible opportunities and experiences during their education, so that they can reach their full potential and are better prepared for the future.