- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Business studies, Economics
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
“The CPD at Ravens Wood is inspiring, creative and forward thinking”
A career with Ravens Wood School and the Impact Multi Academy Trust is rewarding and inspiring.
We are an extremely ambitious and creative school that believes in progression from within. With a strong, forward thinking leadership team, staff are supported and inspired to be the best that they can be.
We are looking for someone to join our exceptional Business and Economics department who is:
• Forward thinking
• Able to inspire students
• Able to impact students to be the best they can be
• Positive, creative and determined
• Empathetic, resilient, and flexible
In return we can offer you:
• An excellent induction and support programme for new staff
• Continuous and forward thinking CPD
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team who consider staff well-being
• A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• A friendly working environment
• An on-site fitness suite available for free use by staff
• Excellent catering facilities including a coffee shop
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Employees of the Trust must uphold Safeguarding Policies and Procedures. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to be part of our school community we welcome your application. Please download an application form from our website under teaching staff vacancies www.ravenswood.bromley.sch.uk once completed, return to Jo Acott at email@example.com or send to the address below.
Closing date: Thursday 2nd December 2021 at Midday
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 6th December 2021
For enquiries please contact Jo Acott on: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ravens Wood School, Oakley Road, Bromley, BR2 8HP
Tel: 01689 856050
Ravens Wood School is part of the Impact Multi Academy Trust
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.