Teacher of Business Studies
The Bishop of Winchester Academy, Bournemouth, Dorset
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £23,601 to £40,184|
The Bishop of Winchester Academy is an oversubscribed and thriving Church of England School, recognised by Ofsted as ‘Improving the life chances of all our pupils’ (May 2017). We are seeking a teacher of computing to join our motivated and ambitious team driven by the mantra of High Expectations – No Excuses.
Essential educational requirements
Degree or equivalent
Qualified Teacher Staturs
Essential skills and experience
• Support the sponsors’ vision, Christian Ethos and values that are embedded in the day-to-day and long-term running of the academy.
• Each post holder must share the commitment of the sponsors’ principles and values of honesty, respect, hospitality, compassion, love, forgiveness, self-discipline, creativity and hope.
• Evidence of further subject-based professional development.
• Maintain high professional standards.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Have a commitment to their own professional development.
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||1118 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Bishop of Winchester Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Mallard Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 9PW