Teacher of Computing
The Bishop of Winchester Academy is an oversubscribed and thriving Church of England School, recognised by Ofsted as ‘Improving the life chances of all our pupils’ (May 2017). We are seeking a teacher of computing to join our motivated and ambitious team driven by the mantra of High Expectations – No Excuses.
Essential educational requirements
Degree or equivalent
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Support the sponsors’ vision, Christian Ethos and values that are embedded in the day-to-day and long-term running of the academy.
• Each post holder must share the commitment of the sponsors’ principles and values of honesty, respect, hospitality, compassion, love, forgiveness, self-discipline, creativity and hope.
• Evidence of further subject-based professional development.
• Maintain high professional standards.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Have a commitment to their own professional development.
About The Bishop of Winchester Academy
- Mallard Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 9PW
- The Bishop of Winchester Academy website (opens in a new window)