Teacher of D&T and Art
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
21 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Full time and part time applications will be considered.
- View all Part timejobs - Full time and part time applications will be considered.
- TMS/UPS £28,000-£43,685 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
What the school offers its staff
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
- a supportive working environment and team ethos
- friendly, enthusiastic children.
Further details about the role
Shireland CBSO Academy, Shireland Biomedical UTC and West Bromwich Collegiate Academy are all part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to deliver Design & Technology and Art to Year 7 at a brand-new academy, with the potential to shape your career with us as the academy grows. This role will be split across three sites within the Trust - Shireland CBSO Academy, Shireland Biomedical UTC and West Bromwich Collegiate Academy.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
Please note: when applying for this position it will take you through to the CBSO Academy application.
Interviews: Week commencing 24th April 2023
About Shireland Biomedical Utc
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 178 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Shireland Biomedical Utc website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Health Futures University Technical College (UTC) offers educational experiences and opportunities rarely if ever seen in traditional schools and colleges. A unique partnership between Health Futures and 20 health, education and public sector organisations from across the West Midlands enables us to combine national qualification teaching with hands-on project learning with healthcare professionals. 14-19 year olds from across the region enjoy enviable academic and career-focused advantages that prepare them for higher education and employment.
Similar jobs nearby
Secondary Early Career Teacher (ECT) – Design & Technology
1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Teacher of Design and Technology
Finham Park 2
Torrington Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9WT
Teacher of Business Studies and ICT - The Link Academy
The Link Academy
Simms Lane, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 0PB
Teacher of Art & Design Fixed Term Contract (part-time will be considered)
Bishop Challoner Catholic College
Institute Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 7EG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Bromwich and West Midlands