- Job role
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
Queen Elizabeth’s School (Wimborne Minster)
Blandford Road, Wimborne, BH21 4DT
TEL: (01202) 885233
Headteacher: Katie Boyes
13-18 Upper School
1594 on roll; 400 Post-16
Teacher of Design and Technology
Full time/part time negotiable - MPS
To start: 1st January 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious professional to join our over-subscribed Dorset school which has a focus on high achievement and an excellent local reputation.
We are looking for a teacher to join our thriving Design and Technology Faculty which is very well resourced and there will be the opportunity to teach to a range of year groups. Within the Faculty we teach Product Design, Food Technology, Textiles and Graphics. The post would suit a teacher with outstanding curriculum experience, however we are open to applications from ambitious newly qualified teachers who can also demonstrate a real passion for these subjects.
We can offer you:
* Excellent environment for delivering Design and Technology in a very well equipped faculty
* Disruption free classrooms and centralised behaviour and homework systems
* The opportunity to join a dedicated team of supportive and friendly teachers
* A positive, supportive community of staff, Academy Committee members, the Trust and parents
* An exciting school with state-of-the-art facilities
Please see our website for an application form and information pack.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th October 2021 at 5pm
Interviews will be held w/c 18th October 2021
This role is UK based and your Right to Work will need to be established as part of the appointment process.
Queen Elizabeth’s School’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the Welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to have a DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.