Teacher of Drama
Ravens Wood School, Bromley, Kent
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time, job share|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,355 to £39,253 per year (full-time equivalent)|
TEACHER OF DRAMA
We can be flexible with the start date
Set in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Bromley we are just 20 minutes from Central London by train and 5 minutes from open countryside. The area also boasts fantastic transport links to the surrounding areas.
The School received an extremely impressive Ofsted Report in April 2018, and is rated ‘Good’ in all areas. We are extremely ambitious and are continuing on our journey towards being a truly ‘Outstanding’ school. We are looking for someone who is:
• Forward thinking
• Able to inspire students
• Able to impact students to be the best they can be
• Positive, creative and determined
If you would like to be part of our school community we welcome your application.
Please download an Application form from our website under Teaching Staff vacancies at www.ravenswood.bromley.sch.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2020 at midday
For enquiries please contact Jo Acott at email@example.com or Ravens Wood School, Oakley Road, Bromley, BR2 8HP Tel: 01689 856050
Ravens Wood School is part of the Impact Multi Academy Trust.
Essential educational requirements
• Record of continuing professional development
• Graduate: Good Honours Degree in a related subject
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Good classroom practitioner using effective behaviour management and a range of learning strategies
• Excellent relationships with students and colleagues
• Ability to inspire and motivate students
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Creativity, energy and enthusiasm
• Adherence to professional code of conduct and dress
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Good ICT skills
• An excellent induction
• Coaching and professional development
• Opportunities for internal career progression
• Access to the school Gym
|School size||1569 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Ravens Wood School website (opens in a new window)|
Oakley Road, Bromley, Kent, BR2 8HP