Teacher of English
An Active Learning Trust School
Telephone: 01354 606000
Teacher of English
Salary: Main Scale / Upper Scale
Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleague to deliver English across the full age and ability range. As an English teacher at Neale-Wade, you will be part of a flourishing team developing fresh ideas to embed students’ skills to support learning.
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified teacher or an experienced candidate seeking a fresh challenge.
We can offer you:
• A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
• A committed and dedicated team of qualified teachers
• A passion for learning by all members of our community
• 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
• Strong support for your further professional development
We require you to:
• Be passionate about student’s learning and development
• Be a great team player with a positive outlook
• Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 27 September at midday
Essential educational requirements
This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified Teacher of an experienced candidate seeking a fresh challenge
Newley Qualified Teacher or Qualified Teacher
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere.
About Neale-Wade Academy
Neale Wade Academy is an educational establishment for 11 - 18 year old students.
- Wimblington Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9PX
- Neale-Wade Academy website (opens in a new window)