Teacher of English & Literacy Lead
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
01 September 2023 or sooner
24 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- MPR - UPR
TLR 2a £3,017
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a full-time dynamic and inspirational teacher of English that has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. The successful post holder will also be responsible for leading Literacy across the school and this post has arisen due to the promotion of the current post holder.
We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career and we can offer you the opportunity to progress within a supportive school environment.
What the school offers its staff
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- A high-quality induction package for experienced teachers.
- An outstanding continuous professional development programme; the successful candidate would have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though the Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programme.
- The school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff Well-being Team.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hadleigh High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 758 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hadleigh High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01473 823 496
Arranging a visit to Hadleigh High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Secondary Teacher SEMH Specialist Teacher
Sir Bobby Robson School
Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9FA
Teacher of English - two posts
Claydon High School
Church Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0EG
Fambridge Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6AB
Teacher of English & Film/Media
High Street, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9QR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed