Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a teacher of English to continue our excellent work in these areas.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• plan and deliver outstanding lessons that engage and motive students
• work well as part of a team
• embrace the co-curricular and extra curricula aspects of the academy
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• have a ‘can-do’ attitude; be highly organised and
• have the ability to work under pressure.
The Governing Body is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people so all staff appointments are subject to employment checks and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Candidates should indicate an acceptance of, and a commitment to, the Academy’s policies in relation to equality and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Applying for the job
To apply please complete and return an application form along with your covering letter, clearly demonstrating your suitability for this post. Send via email for the attention of Mrs Maria Barnes, HR Assistant, via email at email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.