- Inner London Allowance
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY job summary
Required from September 2022 an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Geography to teach across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The successful applicant will have the academic, teaching and administrative capabilities expected of staff at this prestigious school. The successful candidate will have access to a range of benefits such as continuous professional developments with great career progression opportunities; we pride ourselves on valuing our staff – our teachers enjoy working here.
Applying for the job
HOW TO APPLY
1. If you would like to apply for this role, please download the application form from the school website.
Our Guidance Notes for Applications can also be found on the website.
2. Your application form should be completed in full and returned to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Executive Headteachers PA
email@example.com by the closing date as per the advert
Please note that we are unable to accept applications unless they are made on our own application form. Due to the large number of applications the school receives, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview.
3. Should you require any further assistance, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust and its staff are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance. It is an offence for any person barred from working with children to apply for this post.
5. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.