- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- History, Politics
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (To either Christmas 2021 or February half term 2022)
- MPS/UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
About the Post
Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey with a vision to transform education across our community?
We require a teacher of History and/or Politics to support an unexpected short-term absence within the department.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach History and/or Politics in a highly successful department
• Further improve the already strong outcomes for students in History and Politics
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Contribute to the further development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher or is developing into one
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School and The Grange School can offer you:
• The chance to be a part of an exciting educational journey alongside highly regarding professionals
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, centralised sanctions and an excellent working environment
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Twynham Learning HR at email@example.com.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.