Teacher of KS2
This job expired on 24 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
28 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Suitable for MPS teachers or Early Career applicant (ECT) The Senior Leadership Team and Governors of Boothroyd Primary Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated classroom practitioner to take responsibility for teaching in Key Stage 2, to help provide the best possible education for our fabulous children.
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who is able to promote and model excellent primary practice.
- Be dynamic, innovative and able to bring exciting ideas to our school, have a clear awareness of effective pedagogical approaches and how to implement them effectively in the classroom.
- Have a true passion and enjoyment for enabling children to reach their potential.
- Have a creative and child-centred approach to teaching and learning.
- Be innovative in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Be keen to develop and share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues and become involved in every aspect of school life.
- Be enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
- Have a clear awareness of expectations within year groups and the progression of knowledge within the curriculum.
We are keen to employ an ambitious teacher with exceptionally strong teaching skills and we will tailor the role to match the strengths of the individual.
What the school offers its staff
Our unique school offers you:
- Children who are keen to learn and are highly aspirational.
- Supportive and active parents.
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A superb support network as part of the wider Focus-Trust to help develop the potential of teachers earlier on in their careers.
- Opportunities to help develop teaching and learning through school and the wider Trust.
- Opportunity to be able to shape the curriculum to develop pupils’ knowledge and understanding across school.
Please have a look at the school website at www.boothroydprimaryacademy.co.uk for further information.
Further details about the role
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to address the personal specification when completing their application.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 24th April 2023
Interview date: Thursday 27th April / Friday 28th April 2023
Boothroyd Primary Academy is a member of Focus-Trust, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant employment checks.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Boothroyd Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 609 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Boothroyd Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01924 562425
Do you wish to make a strong contribution to the future success of our school? Boothroyd Primary Academy is a large three-form academy serving over 640 pupils from the local Dewsbury community and judged by OFSTED as a Good school with Outstanding features. “As a result of inclusive leadership, precise assessment and high-quality teaching, children make outstanding progress” (OFSTED Mar 2019). We are seeking to appoint an an outstanding classroom practitioner who is prepared to work in a diverse and caring school environment. We work closely with other academies within the trust to maximise outcomes for all.
Arranging a visit to Boothroyd Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Horton Grange Primary School
Spencer Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2EU
Towngate Primary Academy
Whitley Spring Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0QA
Hunter's Bar Junior School
Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S11 8ZG
Primary Teacher for our Leeds/Bradford Academies
Delta Academies Trust
Spawd Bone Lane, Knottingley, WF11 0EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire