Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
£25,714 - £41,604
We are looking to appoint to the following post from September 2021:
Teacher of Maths
(£25,714 - £41,604)
We will consider part time applications.
A well-qualified and innovative teacher of Maths is required to join a highly successful and forward thinking department. The candidate should be well motivated and willing to contribute to the development of the subject, the quality of teaching and the pastoral life within Notre High Dame School. The ability to teach A Level Maths is highly desirable and the successful candidate may have up to a third of their teaching load for Year 12 and Year 13.
For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.notredame-high.co.uk or telephone the school.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 9am on Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Interview date: Thursday 29th April 2021.
At Notre Dame the ongoing professional development of all staff is a key priority. Our view is that we can always improve, not because we are not good enough but because we can be even better at what we do and that this in turn will ensure the very best outcomes for our students. We also aim to help staff to be ready for their ‘next step’ in their careers whatever that might be.
In order to achieve these aims we;
• have an ethos of ‘learning together’ through joint practice development which is conducted in a supportive and developmental way. Staff are encouraged to take risks and use research and evidence based approaches to improve their classroom practice.
• Encourage staff to be reflective and take the lead in their own professional development so that their individual needs are met
• Assign Learning improvement coaches to all departments to provide bespoke training and development
• Have a three year NQT and RQT programme to fully support those new to the profession. This involves meeting together in groups to share and develop best practice and working with a coach on an individual basis
• Provide trainee mentoring programmes for those moving in to new positions for example middle and senior leadership
Applying for the job
Please visit our school website www.notredame-high.co.uk for more details and how to apply, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org More on how to apply