- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- FTE1.0 - MPR/UPR
The Governors of Dorchester Middle are seeking to appoint an innovative Teacher of Maths. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject of Mathematics.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Qualified Teacher status;
• Have a passion for their subject and the ability to make their subject come alive with inspirational and interactive lessons, which challenge and support all pupils to secure the best outcomes;
• Be a proven excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge
• Be able to demonstrate ambitious standards and has high expectations for all pupils, ensuring robust assessment to support pupil progression;
• Have excellent organisational and ICT skills;
• Be a flexible practitioner with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a highly successful team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- School size
- 588 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
About Dorchester Middle School
Dorchester Middle School is part of the successful Dorchester Area Schools Partnership (DASP) of local First, Middle and Upper schools who share resources, planning and expertise in order to enhance continuity across all stages of the children’s’ education. We are currently in consultation to join the Wessex Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Dorchester Middle School
If you would like to arrange a visit, further information or to speak to the Headteacher, before submitting an application, please contact the Headteacher PA, Mrs Ali Araya on 01305 265651 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org