|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||French, German, Spanish|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time, working patterns|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We require an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher of MFL to join our faculty who will build upon the success of the MFL Department and teach an innovative curriculum that allows our students to achieve their best possible outcomes.
The college strongly believes continuing professional development is at the heart of excellent teaching and high standards and has an outstanding programme open to all members of staff, offering tailored CPD to staff at all stages of their careers.
Details of Downham Market Academy and application forms are available via the college websitewww.cambridgeshireeducationaltrust.org
Downham Market Academy uses safe recruitment procedures to ensure the welfare of children. All applicants are required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and only applications submitted on our application form will be considered.
We welcome applications from both recently qualified teachers who are ambitious and are looking to take the first steps into leadership, and more experienced practitioners looking for their next challenge.
During our expansion we will always be keen to hear from outstanding practitioners, at all levels of experience, who are interested in joining our team. The exact nature of the responsibility will be discussed at interview and is intended to build on the successful candidate’s strengths and areas of interest.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will be:
• exemplary and inspiring in their teaching and be able to lead colleagues to do likewise;
• highly organised, motivational and flexible;
• an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential;
• reflective in classroom and leadership practice;
• dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others;
• have high expectations of themselves and others;
• be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• have excellent subject knowledge;
• be flexible and a good team player.
|School size||1052 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Downham Market Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Downham Market Academy
Bexwell Road, Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38 9LL