Bishop Justus is seeking to
appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of MFL – Spanish (ability
to also offer French would be an advantage) who can demonstrate excellent
subject knowledge. We are driven by a
pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background and a desire for
all students to experience an exceptional education. We are open to applications from experienced
teachers or ambitious newcomers.
- Be an excellent Teacher of Spanish, with the ability to teach students of all abilities across
key stages 3, 4 and 5 (the ability to also offer French is desirable);
- Have a love of the subject and desire and ability to
convey this to students;
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
- Possess effective communication skills and be
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses
of technology in the workplace;
- Be committed to extra-curricular activities including
lunch time activities;
- Be committed to continuing professional learning;
- Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
- Hold a good honours degree along with qualified
In return, we
- A happy community committed to the professional
development of all colleagues;
- A distinctive local context ensuring we place
inclusivity at the heart of all we do;
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement
to the students’ life chances;
- A school in which the students are enthusiastic,
engaging and thoughtful.
We would be
pleased to welcome you for an informal visit prior to application.
committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our
staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required
to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
employee of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust you are required to
have regard to the character of the Trust and its foundation and to undertake
not to do anything in any way contrary to the interests of the foundation.
Bishop Justus is committed to safeguarding the young people in our care and we expect all our staff to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.