Teacher of Music
This job expired on 19 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 April 2023 at 11:59pm
28 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Musicjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 100% FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Colne Community School and College for a Music teacher to join our Visual and Performing Arts Faculty.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Being fully qualified to teach through the secondary age range;
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in the school;
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school.
- Supporting with wider school life including extra-curricular activities.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
- Teaching experience within the secondary sector;
- An excellent knowledge of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to use them effectively;
- High expectations of yourself and of others
What the school offers its staff
Why work for The Sigma Trust, The Colne Community School & College?
We can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary;
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish;
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships;
- Free tea and coffee available in all team rooms and communal staff room;
- Sociable and friendly staff;
- Staff wellbeing opportunities;
- Staff social events.
Employee benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Pension scheme;
- Cycle to Work scheme;
- Discounted gym membership at selected local gyms.
Please note that an integration period applies to all new staff joining the Trust, to support introduction into the organisation.
Further details about the role
THE COLNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL & COLLEGE
TEACHER OF MUSIC
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Actual Salary from: £28,000 – 43,685
Start Date: 1st September 2023
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Colne Community School and College (Secondary and 16 to 19 Provision)
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1208 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Colne Community School and College (Secondary and 16 to 19 Provision) website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01255 750913
Similar jobs nearby
Cecil Jones Academy
Eastern Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4BU
High Street, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9QR
The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
Colne Road, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2HR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Colchester and Essex, Southend and Thurrock