teacher of PE
This job expired on 24 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
31 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time teacher
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Physical Education. We require someone who is a hard-working and committed person with drive, enthusiasm and inspiration to join a strong, supportive and ambitious department.
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching Cambridge National Level 2 courses and GCSE, along with experience of teaching a wide range of sporting disciplines. The candidate will have a passion for PE and sport, alongside the necessary skills and experience to contribute in multiple areas of our extra-curricular programme. This position provides the opportunity to be part of our busy sports programme where you will play an integral role in developing initiatives to bring out the absolute best in our students. The post would suit an NQT or experienced teacher.
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a dedicated department of subject specialists who are extremely supportive, forward thinking and friendly, and want the best for all of our pupils.
What the school offers its staff
We offer you:
- A vibrant school with outstanding facilities.
- An environment where pupils have an excellent attitude to learning where they can grow academically and personally. Pupils’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’.
- Pupils who, through the wide and diverse academic and extra-curricular opportunities they are offered, grow as individuals and happily contribute to the school community.
- Regular opportunities for staff to collaborate and share best practice.
- Opportunities to regularly develop your own professional practice through in-house CPD.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1383 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0151 235 1430
Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School is a thriving and vibrant Specialist Sports College and a leading school in the local area.
Arranging a visit to Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Humanities/Boys' PE
Litherland High School
Sterrix Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L21 0DB
Mount St Joseph
Greenland Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 0HU
Altrincham Grammar School for Girls
Cavendish Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2NL
Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College
Urban Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Liverpool and Merseyside