Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Fixed term (Maternity cover from Summer term 2021)
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3
In addition to carrying out the professional duties of a school teacher as described in the current School Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document, certain particular duties are reasonably required to be exercised and completed in a satisfactory manner. It is the contractual duty of the post holder to ensure that his/her professional duties are discharged effectively.
Generic Staff Requirements:
• Assist in leading the Academy in line with a shared strategic vision
• Raise student attainment so that all students successfully progress through the school to further and higher education and quality employment
• Place the Academy and its facilities and resources at the heart of the community it serves.
• Model the highest professional standards to staff and students in all aspects of the role, maintaining a visible presence around the Academy and leading by example.
• In collaboration with others, review the impact of actions taken and respond accordingly
• Ensure that the personal and social development of students results in responsible and active citizens graduating from the Academy
• Play a key role in ensure effective implementation of the school’s safeguarding and equal opportunities policies.
Extensive CPD opportunities
Applying for the job
For information on how to apply, visit our website - www.chantryacademy.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.