Teacher of RE
Twynham School, Christchurch, Dorset
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373,.00 to £35,971|
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- Teacher Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
|School size||1749 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Twynham School website (opens in a new window)|
Sopers Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1JF