Teacher of Science
Ernulf Academy, St. Neots, PE19 2SH
This job expired on 15 May 2022 – see similar jobs
15 May 2022 at 11:59pm
28 April 2022
About Ernulf Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 623 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Ernulf Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
At Ernulf Academy, you can expect a supportive culture within a school with high aspirations on its improving journey. We value our staff and there are many development opportunities within the academy and across the wider trust.
Our ethos is based on the celebration of success and the determination to secure further improvement. Visitors to the Academy comment on the purposefulness of lessons and the calm, friendly conduct of students.
Astrea Academy Trust is fully committed to being diverse and inclusive workforce where together we can embrace each other’s unique individuality, background and heritage. We are a ‘Disability Confident Employer’ and all our application forms hide your personal information so we can focus solely on your experience, skills and qualities.
We believe that by reflecting and representing the communities and people we serve, we will better and further the life chances of our pupils.
In return, we can offer you:
• Generous Annual Leave entitlement
• Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
• Flexible working opportunities from your first day
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Continued professional development and training opportunities
• Free on-site parking
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed