Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Range 1 to Upper Pay Range 3
Westfield School is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science. We are happy to receive applications from teachers with varying degrees of experience – from NQTs through to seasoned educators. We are seeking someone who is passionate about engaging all our students in this subject, committed to delivering well planned and inspirational lessons to help our students make excellent progress.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner.
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people.
• Be reflective and analytical about their classroom practice.
• Be engaged in all aspects of the thriving Science Faculty.
• CPD support from one of the largest Teaching Schools, the Sheffield Teaching School Alliance, throughout your career.
• Opportunities to develop skills and experience as part of a growing, local Trust.
Applying for the job
The full application pack is available from www.chorustrust.org/vacancies and completed Chorus Trust application forms are to be sent to Trish Hughes (HR Administrator) at: email@example.com
Please note that CVs and Sheffield City Council/Derbyshire County Council application forms will not be accepted. Applicants are welcome to discuss any aspect of the role with Josie Palethorpe/Jessica Halliday, Joint Faculty Leaders for Science.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.