You will be required to deliver the highest quality of education, care and preparation for life for all students. Furthermore, you must be able to contribute to the whole school’s planning of activities. We want children to be passionate, resilient learners with good character who achieve well across the curriculum.
We are looking to recruit teachers who are:
• Aspirational, determined and dedicated to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children;
• Aspirational for all pupils to achieve through having high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour;
• Passionate and determined to improve the standards and provision for all children.
Essential educational requirements
• Qualified Teacher Status (or studying towards obtaining QTS).
• Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the post.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
• Knowledge & understanding of current theory and best practice in learning & teaching, as this relates to high achievement & attainment
• Understanding of a diverse range of teaching, learning styles & techniques
• Good understanding of the importance of culture & ethos & how this impacts on morale, high expectation & high standards
• Good understanding of effective procedures for managing and promoting positive behaviour
• Good understanding of assessment including assessment for learning and summative assessment
• Successful experience of teaching (including teaching practice for NQT’s)
• Proven record of increasing the rate of progress & raising attainment
• Experience of promoting positive behaviour conducive to learning and which is focused on raising standards
• Experience of promoting highly effective communications within & between teams & other stakeholders in the school community
• Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences
About St Margaret's Primary Academy
- Church Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 4JF
- St Margaret's Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)