Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (6 months initially)
Salary range £25714 - £38690
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team from September 2021. Experienced teachers and ECT’s are welcome to apply. Initially this is a fixed term contact for 6 months with a view to this being extended.
The successful applicant will:
- Have high expectations of self and pupils.
- Be resilient, have a calm, patient approach and positive attitude.
- Be a committed and inspirational teacher.
- Be a team player and communicate effectively with staff and parents.
- Be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children, helping them to ‘believe, succeed and soar’.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
209 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About The Saint Mary's Catholic Voluntary Academy
St. Mary’s is a welcoming, supportive and friendly working environment full of brilliant children and staff. We are part of St. Therese of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to high quality professional training and career development.
We can offer:
-Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- A “Good” Ofsted report – January 2017
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
Arranging a visit to The Saint Mary's Catholic Voluntary Academy
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.