9 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
15 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
What skills and experience we're looking for
Wedmore First School are looking to appoint a Teacher of KS1 and a Teacher of KS2.
Permanent, Full Time
Start: Required for 1st September 2023.
We want to hear from you if you are an experienced, inspirational class teacher who can help our children reach their full potential. We want you to support and inspire our learners to develop a life-long love of learning in an environment that develops and nurtures their emotional intelligence.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Key Stage 1/2 Teacher with:
- High expectations of children’s attainment and progress.
- Experience working with children with SEN, disabilities and helping them to achieve academically and personally.
- Understanding of the KS1/KS2 and also the EYFS curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with all stakeholders, particularly parents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support those around you.
Candidates will need to demonstrate they are:
- An outstanding teacher.
- Able to consistently teach inspirational lessons and have good subject knowledge.
- Organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Innovative, creative and enthusiastic – able to deliver results.
- Passionate about making a difference to young people with Special Educational Needs.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to impact the lives of young people.
- The full support of a dedicated, committed team of staff.
- The benefit of working in an innovative and forward-thinking Trust.
- The opportunity to work with our wonderful young learners and supportive parents.
- A commitment to offering excellent CPD opportunities.
- Staff benefits, including discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme.
To apply for this position, please complete a Teaching Staff Application Form, (available on The Wessex Learning Trust website), together with a letter of application for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs Emma Tovey. Your letter should be no more than one page of A4, detailing your experience to date and why you are the best candidate for the position. Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th June 2023 Interview Date: 20th June 2023
The Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding young people and promoting the welfare of children, and all staff appointed will undergo online checks and be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Wedmore First School Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 9
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 156 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 9
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wedmore First School Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Rhode Lane, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6JB
Teacher at Windwhistle Primary School
Windwhistle Primary School
Kingsley Road, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 3TZ
North Petherton Primary School
School Fields, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6LU
Wincanton Primary School
Station Road, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9EL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol