- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity cover till 31.08.2022)
- Main pay to Upper Scale
Classroom Teacher to cover Maternity Leave
Whinney Banks Primary School
Tel: 01642 817713
Head Teacher: Mrs S Thorpe
Salary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Hours: Full Time
Contractual Status: Fixed term from January 2022 until 31st August 2022
to cover maternity leave
Numbers on roll: 395 + 39 place nursery (plus 2Y0 setting)
We are seeking to recruit an energetic and very effective teacher to teach in KS1.
The successful applicant will:
• Show that they are great at motivating children and inspiring them to learn;
• Be passionate about children’s learning and wellbeing;
• Form effective relationships with children, staff and parents;
• Demonstrate excellent management of challenging behaviour;
• Have experience of working in EYFS / KS1.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our very supportive staff and work in our exciting and stimulating learning environment.
For further information or an informal discussion about the post, please contact the head teacher. Application form, Job Description and Person Specification are available from the school website: www.whinneybanks.org.uk
Whinney Banks Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and rigorous child protection procedures are in place to which all staff must adhere. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: 12:00 noon Monday 13th December 2021
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.