MPS - UPS1 (Dependant on experience)
TEACHER WITH LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES (SENIOR TEACHER)
1.0 FTE / Established Contract
MPS-UPS1 (Dependent on experience) + TLR 2a
To begin- 1st September 2021
Closing Date – Thursday 13th May 2021 at Midday
Interview Date – Thursday 20th May 2021
Headteacher – Mr. S Donaldson
Are you an excellent teacher with experience of leading core subjects? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop professionally and help shape the future of a school? We would love to hear from you!
The post of Teacher with Leadership Responsibilities is an exciting key role within our small school. We are looking for someone who can work closely alongside the Headteacher and existing staff to further develop our wonderful learning environment. The successful candidate will play a crucial senior role in school and curriculum development; they will be an experienced and excellent teacher and subject leader and have the ability to help each child live out our motto of ‘Caring – Aspiring – Excelling’
We are looking for a teacher and leader who:
• Is able to inspire children by delivering a lively, engaging and thought-provoking curriculum.
• Is able to develop excellent relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
• Is keen to develop professionally and take on responsibility which will have an impact.
• Is an aspiring future leader.
• Can lead subjects across the curriculum, including a core subject, who is able to demonstrate impact within an area of school improvement.
• Is a forward thinker, inspirational and receptive to change.
• Has drive and determination.
• Is willing to lead the school in the short term absence of the Headteacher.
• Will become the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
• Can work collaboratively with colleagues in our school and other schools.
• Is ambitious – for themselves, our school and our pupils.
In return, we can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities through our links with the Swaledale Alliance.
• A chance to join our school as we continue an exciting journey to excellence.
• A supportive team of staff and governors who go above and beyond for our children.
• Dedicated weekly leadership time to enable you to implement the vision in your areas of responsibility.
• The opportunity to shape yourself as a leader and have a tangible impact on school improvement.
• Access to the NYCC ‘Everybody Benefits’ package.
Find out more:
We are warmly welcoming visits within social distancing guidelines and would encourage interested candidates to come and visit us. Please see below for contact details.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch. To request an application pack, arrange a visit, or receive further information, please contact Mr. S Donaldson (Headteacher) email@example.com
This role comes with an additional TLR2a payment to represent the exciting leadership responsibility which is attached to the post.
Applying for the job
Please read the documents carefully and return completed application forms, along with a personal statement of no more than 2 sides (you may choose to do this as part of the application form, or separately).More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.