- £29,915-£45,766 (Outer London)
Teaching and Learning Coordinator - Science job summary
Welcome to Mayfield School, and thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
• Do have a passion for innovation in Teaching and Learning?
• Are you looking for your first leadership opportunity and waiting for the right opportunity to step up?
• Or do you have leadership experience and want to use that to develop the quality of teaching in Science?
• Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing leaders through internal and external CPD opportunities?
• Are you looking for a dynamic and hardworking Science faculty with which to continue your professional development?
• Do you want to work in a team that collaborates effectively and works for their students to improve their life chances?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
To find out more, please read the letter from the Headteacher, the job description and the person specification.
Early applications are encouraged and the school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date
Please note that we are no longer able to accept CV's.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Plus, MLA1 Responsibility Allowance, currently £2870.42pa
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.