- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
37 hours per week
- Contract type
- £17,340 - £18,360 – pro-rata term time only
The post-holder reports to the Pastoral Manager or relevant member(s) of the Senior Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar roll and will enjoy working with young people who have become disengaged with mainstream education, and exhibit behavioural, emotional and social difficulties. Relevant qualifications and training would be advantageous but are not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supporting individuals to complete set tasks within the classroom.
2. Promoting learning within the school environment.
3. Leading small groups under direction of the teacher.
4. Implementing behaviour strategies.
5. Working in partnership with teachers and other TAs to provide a positive environment for learning.
6. Community activities.
7. Offering support to individuals about home life/ personal issues.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.