Teaching Assistant 1 to 1 - Redlands Primary School
This job expired on 4 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
9 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 30 Hours per week 8:45am – 3:15pm - Term time only Required to start September 2023 Fixed term contract
- Fixed term - up to 12 months
- £14,627 - £16,307 Per year
What skills and experience we're looking for
30 Hours per week 8:45am – 3:15pm - Term time only
Required to start September 2023
Fixed term contract
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school which celebrates diversity and inspires achievement. It is a happy, child-centred school, and one in which you would be a central driving presence.
Are you someone who wants to make a difference?
Are you committed to achieving the very best for children?
Do you love working in an energetic, vibrant school?
Are you a graduate in psychology wanting to gain experience of a trauma informed approach or SEND?
You will love this job if:
- You are not afraid (and relish the opportunity) to make a difference and have the children and community at the center of every decision as your driving force.
- You are motivated by making things happen and seeing results.
- You value both autonomy and team-work and the chance to initiate and shape opportunities and partnerships.
- You like working with energetic, fun and dedicated people.
Redlands can offer you:
- A highly supportive and collaborative Headteacher, Leadership and Admin team.
- High aspirations for staff and pupils.
- Extremely positive and successful parental engagement.
- A bespoke training package
You will offer the school:
- YOU – someone who is inspirational and creative
- Commitment to inspiring our children
- A commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What the school offers its staff
Visits to the school are highly recommended and will offer you the chance to meet staff and pupils.
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5527.
To access more information and the application pack go to: http://www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
Closing date: Applications considered on receipt
Interview date: 22ndJune 2023
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Redlands Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 223 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Redlands Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Redlands Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Watlington Primary School
Love Lane, Watlington, Oxfordshire, OX49 5RB
Cholsey Primary School
Church Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 9PP
Hayes Park School
Raynton Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8BE
Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3DU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed